Police in North Carolina have released video and images of a group of suspects breaking into at the minimum 22 Asian restaurants across the state.
Usual speculate: Police are investigating the break-ins and thefts at five Asian restaurants in Fayetteville — all having occurred since January — and investigators believe that they include at the minimum one of the same suspects.
- Incidents allegedly involving the same speculate also took place in Fuquay-Varina, Sanford, Jacksonville, Lillington, Angier, Elizabethtown, Onslow, Gastonia, Chadbourn and Angier.
- The most recent thefts occurred on Sept. 17 at Yang Garden on Cliffdale Road and China King on Ramsey Street, Fayetteville Observer reported. Yang Garden was broken into by the same speculate back in March.
- Suspects broke into China #1 on Andrews Road near Ramsey Street and Panda King on McArthur Road on Jan. 30.
Other details: Money was stolen during the break-ins, and investigators believe Yang Garden, China King and China #1 were all broken into by the same individual.
- The speculate is believed to be a man and was seen wearing glasses during multiple break-ins.
- He had an accomplice in eight of the 22 crimes, Fayetteville Police Sgt. Jeremy Glass said.
- The speculate reportedly drove a 1997-2001 silver or tan Toyota Camry.
Witnesses with further information are promoted to contact Detective K. Valentine at 910-580-3699 or Crimestoppers at 910-483-TIPS (8477). Anonymous tips can be submitted electronically by visiting http://fay-nccrimestoppers.org or by downloading the free “P3 Tips” app.
Featured Image via Fayetteville Police
sustain our Journalism with a Contribution
Many people might not know this, but despite our large and loyal following which we are immensely grateful for, NextShark is nevertheless a small bootstrapped startup that runs on no outside funding or loans.
Everything you see today is built on the backs of warriors who have sacrificed opportunities to help give Asians all over the world a bigger voice.
However, we nevertheless confront many trials and tribulations in our industry, from figuring out the most sustainable business form for independent media companies to facing the current COVID-19 pandemic decimating advertising revenues across the board.
We hope you consider making a contribution so we can continue to provide you with quality content that informs, educates and inspires the Asian community.
already a $1 contribution goes a long way. Thank you for everyone’s sustain. We love you all and can’t appreciate you guys enough.
Click: See details