Penis Health Can Be Fun With Homemade Toys
Looking for a way to spice up good penis care? A man who wants to make the most of his penis health but also wants to get a little adventurous can do so very easily with a variety of homemade sex toys. These toys – specifically, the quite popular penis ring – can be made with things lying around the house, or already with a quick trip to the store for a discreet buy that wont embarrass a man at all. Heres how its done.
What are some ways to create penis rings?
Many men are nervous about going to the adult toy store to buy penis rings, and might already have some reservations about buying one online. however, it might be a more functional consideration – why use so much money on something when hes not sure he will enjoy it? consequently, starting out with a homemade version gives a guy an opportunity to decide if the nicer, real version is worth the expense.
Here are some inexpensive, easy ways to create penis rings at home.
– Strings of all sorts. Simply tie a string around the penis and balls, such as a long shoelace, a strip of ribbon or already a length of very soft rope. Make sure to create a quick-release knot so it can be removed with no hassle when the deed is done.
– Plumbers rings. The hardware store has numerous options for plumbers rings, which come in a huge variety of sizes. Choose one that wont be too tight, keeping in mind the size of the penis when it gets hard. Always go with plastic, instead of metal, just in case it gets stuck (more on that in a minute).
– Hair ties. A simple hair tie or scrunchie tie can make for a wonderful penis ring. Men who have long hair or a partner with long hair will likely have some hair ties lying around. These stretchy, elastic ties can be used to fit around the penis, balls or both.
– Rubber bands. Though these might work well for an impromptu penis ring, a guy must remember that a rubber band stretched too firmly is likely to break – and when it snaps against his sensitive nether regions, thats not a good time.
– Rubber bracelets. These bracelets are all the rage and can be found at most stores, are given away at charity events, etc. Some of them are the perfect size to pull a mans penis and balls by the opening.
Tips for using a homemade penis ring
When using a homemade penis ring, its important to keep a few things in mind. For the best penis health possible, always use lubrication – lube will help ensure a mans adventures wont consequence in soreness or abrasions from the ring. He should also be very careful not to use the ring for a limited time, as leaving it on too long can rule to penis problems. If a man does find that removing the penis ring is really difficult, he can use copious amounts of lube and patience to help – but if the ring is well and truly stuck, he will need to visit the emergency room to have it removed.
After the play is over, a guy should take care to ease any soreness the penis might have suffered. This can be achieved with a high-quality penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A crème that contains L-carnitine can be especially helpful, as it helps protect against peripheral nerve damage that can consequence from too much handling. Shea butter and vitamin E are also a great idea, as they soothe overworked skin and keep penis health at the optimum level.