Most of people, especially women are very allergic to lizards. These creatures can be seen crawling up walls. In most situations, they do not cause any harm to the residents of a house. But if there are too many of lizards in your house due to one reason or another, you may want to do something to rid your house of them. In this article, we will let you know how to chase these creatures out of your home without causing any harm to them. Read on.
If you find food leftovers around your house, remove it right away.
clarify the places in your house where you often come across with lizards. They can be in a room, below furniture or in corners.
Now, try to expose all the hidden places by rearranging furniture and turning things over. This will make it harder for lizards to hide themselves.
To let the lizards leave, you should open the doors or windows of your house. Now, chase the lizards out of you room by the windows. That is it.
Tips to keep in mind:
· Warmth and food are good supplies of allurement for lizards.
· Go near the lizards cautiously. They will get into the hideouts if alarmed.
· At night, lizards are comparatively more active and produce a squeaking sound.
· Wall lizards are advantageous for your garden since they eat up roaches that can cause harm to your plants.
· Killing lizards is not a good idea, as they are not unhealthy. They do not hurt humans. When threatened, their bellies change into rust or blue color.
· truly, lizards can be seen climbing up walls and windows at night. They hunt bugs attracted to supplies of light. Poisoning lizards is not recommended, as very few types of lizards are dangerous.
· Lizards satisfy on insects. So, if you are trying to get rid of insects in your house, they can help you with this.
· When you are watering you garden, you should allow a small stream of water on a wall in order to let the lizards drink water. It will be an incredible sight.
· Do not try to catch a lizard by its tail, as it will come off.
· Poisoning lizards is not recommended as the poison can spread.
· Once the tail of a lizard comes off, it will take a several months to grow again.
Hopefully, these tips will help you. If you are too allergic to lizards to chase them out of your home, you can call in pest controllers for help.