What makes one person happy and another not?
Could it be that it has something to do with brainwaves?
Brainwaves, like alpha (7 Hz – 13 Hz), promote feelings of happiness and well-being. Other brainwaves like high beta (20.5 Hz – 28 Hz) promote more depressed and eager feelings when not given a chance for rest.
The state of our brainwave frequencies influence how we are in the world and how we see the world.
When both sides of our brain, left and right hemispheres, are balanced and stable, life doesn’t seem so scary and we don’t over or under react to life’s challenges.
Changing your brainwaves, using brainwave entrainment to stimulate the kundalini occurrence, will leave your mind mentally and emotionally balanced -you’ll be in “neutral mind.”
Everyone can access Kundalini but it takes a lot of dedication.
What is Kundalini?
Kundalini is a spiritual energy located at the base of the spine, subtler than the physical body, in a latent form. in spite of of what religious, spiritual, or meditation tradition one follows, the awakening of this energy, is a most innate and basic part of spiritual advancement or enlightenment. Kundalini awakens each of your chakras.
A specialized brainwave entrainment recording, in as little as thirty minutes, will introduce a frequency to the brain that will stimulate the awakening of the kundalini state of mind. If you were to try to do this naturally, using meditation, it might take you 20 or 30 years to unprotected to “enlightenment.” Neural stimulation speeds up the time of action considerably. Using an entrainment recording, engraves new neural networks in your brain that get stronger and stronger, the more you access them, and you do that by repeated sessions. If your intent is there, and you are focused, with repetition, Kundalini may be activated within 6 to 8 months. This is not a simple, overnight meditation. However, the journey, as each chakra opens, can be amazing.
What does Kundalini Do?
Kundalini opens up all of your chakras, from root to crown, by directing spiritual energy by your body.
Benefits of Kundalini
- Calms down out of control hormones, which is good for teenagers, PMS, and menopause.
- Opens up your wealth consciousness.
- Awakes the whole brain – Amygdala, Hippocampus, occipital lobes, and frontal lobes.
- Pleasure centers are stimulated.
- Wakens unused parts of your brain.
- When awakened, your brain will turn into a super-conductor and attention will be like a laser beam.
- Reduces the production of cortisol, a stress hormone.
- Increases the production of DHEA.
- Increases melatonin which encourages self-healing during thorough sleep.
- Increases psychic ability.
- Helps you observe the unity of all consciousness..
- The brain alchemizes its strength into vital powerful hormones and higher spiritual energy.
- Gives you greater intellect and a stronger body (can give you superhuman strength).
- Helps you connect to universal consciousness.
- Raises your IQ.
- Amplifies intuition.
- Makes you more sensitive, empathic and telepathic.
- Slows down aging.
- Fills you with appeal.
- Brings out your leadership abilities.
- Fills you with a sense of calm and wisdom.
- Helps you get in touch with your spirituality.
Kundalini can awaken spontaneously, when you are under extreme stress like emotional shock or a physical injury – sometimes when you are in the birthing course of action too, or it can awaken in steps and stages using practice, as each chakra opens.
Brainwave entrainment can get you there. It may be a long trip, but the attractions along the way can be “mind-blowing.”
May the force be with you.