In conferences and meetings, audience view is the most important factor that can make the objective of the meetings and conference more effective. A consequence pushed meetings can freely raise your business in addition as motivate the in-house participation and employees in addition. The participation will also help the great number to understand better about the scenario within a short period. This method drives effective audience engagement at conferences and also escalates the opportunity of information to and fro between the speaker and the audience. To get a more effective consequence, especially if the polling audience size is enormous, many successful business tycoons are using an online voting system that provides a professionals experience.
Here is a complete guide which will help the great number (as a client, third-party partner or assistant) to implement a successful audience poll. This easy guide will help you get the maximum engagement from the targeted audience and avoid shared mistakes.
1. Defining Objectives of The Conference
It is very important to put forward the objective of the conference or presentation. Also, let the audience know of their role during the presentation. While handling the presentation, make them understand each of the surveys and set objectives (if required).
2. Create Polling with Objectives
Create the polling question prior to the conference. One should consider the following points while creating polling questions.
1) Decide the time allocation for the meeting session.
2) Avoid overloading the presentation with surveys.
3) Keep your surveys crisp, precise and applicable.
4) Use images, videos and graphics for the maximum engagement.
5) One can also sustain the question slide with testing knowledge to sustain the poll answer.
6) Consider language as per your audience
3. Technical Considerations
Prior to the meeting, check the hardware and software set up availability at the venue. Check the bandwidth of the website and concurrent connections frequency.
4. Branding Poll
With a reputed Online voting system such as the iVote app, the user can upload its organisation’s logo and can also change the voting URL to promote their brand and reflecting the event.
5. Manage the Audience
Why a enormous response is important for a conference poll?
If the great number has managed to get the responses from a maximum number of audiences, the probability of reaching the right objective will be higher.
How can your poll bring a drastic change or response?
• Tell your audience to carry fully charged mobile devices because provide each one of them will not be possible nor will they reach the maximum audience.
• Also, provide them branded URL and QR Code.
• As per the requirement of the poll, the great number can also emphasise on the fact – ‘participants can keep anonymous’.
6. Ice-Breaker Poll for More Indulgence
To make the audience feel comfortable, the great number can anticipate their audience with the help of nudging questions, familiarising them with poll software and etc. Politely push them to excursion a maximum number of responses.
7. Live Polling Presentation
If the audience is co-working with you, explain to them how it works. The recording response system of the online voting system and evolving patterns on the screen will automatically incite more excitement among your audience.
8. Sharing Is Better
Don’t forget to proportion your experiences with the live polling or voting system which may excite your future participants and can bring more enrols in future conference surveys.